OMRON 3 SERIES BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand & #1 selling manufacturer of blood pressure monitors for 40 years
- Reduce Blood Pressure Measurement inconsistencies and errors
- Detect fluctuations or irregular heartbeats while measuring blood pressure
- Soft, contoured cuff is designed for comfortable fit on both standard and large-sized arms ranging between 9” – 17” in circumference
- The device requires 4 AAA batteries which are not included
2 in stock
OMRON 3 Series Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor is powered by the OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
Features the Irregular Heartbeat Indicator to detect fluctuations or irregular heartbeats while measuring blood pressure. If irregularities are detected outside of normal parameters, an indicator icon will alert users. Blood pressure is normally taken at the arm because it is at approximately the same height as the heart. If you sit with incorrect posture, it will have an effect on your blood pressure. Sit with your back on the back of the chair, feet flat on the floor, and legs uncrossed.
——NOTE: Unit operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- 1 Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Wide Range D-ring contoured Cuff is included with the unit, and fits arms 9″ to 17″ in circumference
- 1 Illustrated Instruction Manual
- 1 Quick Start guide
Good Product. No issues in delivery. Manual easy to follow.
Doris BEAUMONT –
Instructions easy to use fir good readings
This small Blood Pressure Monitor is awesome. It is very simple and easy to use. The scuff is of higher grade compared to 10 series scuff poorly designed. I received it days before the scheduled delivery. I am a happy camper using OMRON brand.
William Rothery –
Arrived in 4 days….well packed no breakage…very good device according to Comsumers Reports in top 3 in the style…purchased from a Canadian supplier …..it has performed as reported….thanks to United Canada for there prompt seamless transaction
Arrived in about 5 days, well packed. Omron unit is very easy to use. The cuff is professional grade, the unit seems foolproof. The irregular heart beat diagnostic is a nice touch, but the EMS folk did not relate to it, they just used their own BP device plus a portable ECG machine.