Neomedic Limited was established in 1997 with the explicit aim of being the worldwide leader in the manufacture and supply of integrated medical disposables. Since that date, Neomedic Limited has become one of the United Kingdom’s largest ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, CE and WHO PQS Certified manufacturers and exporters of medical disposables. This has led to the establishment of a worldwide network of distributors, with the product present in over 60 markets incorporating Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, North/Central/South America and the Caribbean. In addition, Neomedic Limited is an accredited supplier to the United Nations agencies and has been supplying these since 2001.
Neogloves Nitrile Powder-free Examination gloves are manufactured from premium quality synthetic nitrile and free of powder thus reducing the risk of sensitivity of soluble proetins.
|External surface of the glove||Textured fingers|
|Force at break (N)||M: 6.1-6.6
|Length||M: 242-247 mm
L: 242-245 mm
|Width||M: 93-95 mm
L: 108-111 mm
Points to remember
- Microtextured surface for better grip and control
- Premium quality nitrile for extra strength and barrier protection against infections and viruses
- Powder-free glove results in lower protein count and lower risk of skin allergy
- Beaded cuff and ergonomic design for added strength, comfort and ease of use
- Complies with EN 455
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, the conditions at the workplace may differ from the type test depending on temperature, abrasion and degradation.
- Store in cool dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Contains Dithiocarbonates which could lead to allergic reaction – do not use if sensitized