ANSELL MICROFLEX NEOPRO GLOVES
- 100 Gloves per box
- Excellent splash protection against a broad array of chemicals
- Tested for use with chemotherapy/cytotoxic drugs
- Neoprene formulation and textured fingertips provides a secure grip
- Polymer coated for easy donning
Microflex NeoPro is a premium, neoprene glove offering exceptional grip, even in wet environments like laboratories. An interior polymer coating allows for easy donning.
Standards and Certifications:
US QSR/FDA 510(k) Medical Examination Grade
EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- Life Sciences
- Loading centrifuges and chromatography columns, Assembly of parts, Sample taking and processing
- Blending, compounding solids and liquids, Administering drugs, Testing, Maintenance
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs, Enhanced grip in wet environments, Damp donning
- Higher-risk clinical applications, Protection from Type I latex allergy in HCW’s or patients
If you’re interested in ordering items in bulk, fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
jan christensen –
The gloves are excellent! We would like to order more.