The 3M VFlex Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles.
This disposable N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask is designed to help provide quality, reliable respiratory protection for health care workers. CDC guidelines state that N95 respirators may be used for M. tuberculosis exposure control.
As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid-resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- Fluid-Resistant as tested per ASTM F1862 80 mmHg
- Folded shaped design helps keep respirator away from your mouth
- The folded respirator expands for a spacious feel and the pleats help increase surface area for ease of breathing
- 3M Advanced Electrostatic Media (AEM) Highly charged microfibres enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier
- Fluid-resistant according to ASTM F1861
- Health Care, Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labour and Delivery
- Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc