3M PELTOR Tactical 6-S Headset, Headband provides hearing protection with a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR*) of 20 decibels while also allowing communication for workers to talk without removing the headset. Separate microphone, receiver, amplifier, and volume control in each earcup gives true stereophonic sound.
The earmuffs attenuate (soften or reduce) high level noise to help protect hearing. Impulse Noise attenuation immediately softens sudden loud noises. They can be folded into a compact size that is easy to store or transport. Made with a combination of foam, plastic and metal, the headset is lightweight for comfort that allows all day wear.
- Dual volume controls
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 20 dB*
- Battery AAA batteries provide approximately 200 hours of continued use
- Foam Cushions provide lasting comfort and an effective acoustic seal for long duration wear times
- Hearing Protection for users working in noisy environments while providing environmental listening
- Foldable, Adjustable Headband provides a comfortable and secure fit, and folds over the earcups for compact storage
- Environmental Microphones allow face-to-face conversation and improved situational awareness in quiet and low-to-moderate levels of noise
|Attenuation||20 dB, 21dB|
|Battery Life||Approx. 200 Hours|
|Specifications Met||ANSI S3.19-1974|
|Communication Direction||Listen Only|
|Communication Type||Environmental Listening|
|Purpose||General Industry, Hunting & Sport Shooting|