The 3M™ Aura™ Series Particulate Respirator 9205+, N95 is a three-panel, flat-fold disposable respirator designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker protection against non-oil based particles.
The soft inner material provides added comfort while the soft nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom seal.
Unique features to the Aura Series Particulate Respirators include:
- Sculpted nose panel that follows the contours of your nose allowing more room for eyewear
- Embossed top panel that is designed to help reduce the fogging of eyewear from warm, moist exhaled air
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment
These features are designed to enhance user comfort; the unique three-panel flat fold design is collapse resistant and its individual packaging allows for easy storage prior to use.
- Emergency or Pandemic preparedness planning, Stockpiling, etc.
- Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other Dusty or Arid Operations
- Agricultural production, Assembly and Mechanical, Cleaning, Construction
- Dry Chemical Handling, Foundry Operations, Metal Repair, Paper Processing, Textile Operations
- Help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.
WARNING: Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death.