N95 Surgical Face Masks
There are 27 results in total
Understanding N95 and KN95 Face MasksWelcome to our comprehensive guide on N95 and KN95 face masks, where we aim to provide accurate, reliable information to help you make informed decisions for your safety.
What Are N95 and KN95 Masks?
- N95 Masks: Certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), N95 respirators are designed to achieve a close facial fit with efficient filtration of airborne particles. They are capable of filtering out at least 95% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- KN95 Masks: These are the Chinese equivalent of N95 masks, recognized by organizations such as 3M and the CDC. Health Canada also endorses KN95 respirators through its Interim Order pathway. Similar to N95s, they offer high filtration efficiency for small particles.
- Filtration Efficiency: Both N95 and KN95 masks have a filtration rate of at least 95% for particles as small as 0.3 microns. This makes them effective against airborne pathogens like viruses.
- Design and Comfort: Our KN95 masks feature a unique rounded design, offering a snug fit while providing ample breathing space. They are constructed with multiple layers of non-woven and melt-blown fabrics for enhanced protection.
- Regulatory Approvals: N95 masks are tested and certified by NIOSH, while KN95 masks are recognized by various global health authorities, including Health Canada.
- Comparison with Surgical Masks: Unlike surgical or standard facemasks, which primarily serve as barriers against droplets, N95 and KN95 masks provide superior protection against fine airborne particles.
Why Choose Our Masks?At UnitedCanada, we prioritize your health and safety. Our masks are:
- Designed for Comfort: With a focus on comfortable, extended wear, our masks reduce direct contact with the lips and minimize glasses fogging with an adjustable nose bridge.
- Highly Effective: Providing robust protection against airborne particles, including viruses.