The BD Veritor Plus Analyzer is a handheld device that enables testing for SARS-CoV-2, Flu A+B, Group A Strep, and respiratory syncytial virus assays. One-button functionality and workflow flexibility allow the healthcare team to confidently use the device. In addition, the system’s fast and accurate results may help improve the patient experience. The BD Veritor Plus System streamlines the point-of-care testing experience.
- Delivers easy-to-read results, using a digital display
- For batching, use Analyze Now mode. Incubate specimen for time recommended for each assay. Then insert test device into analyzer. Result is displayed within seconds
- For multitasking, use Walk Away mode. Add specimen to test device and insert into analyzer for automatic incubation and analysis.
- BD Veritor InfoScan module facilitates reliable quality control and traceability through customizable documentation functionality (user ID, specimen ID and test kit/lot).
- May reduce risk of reporting errors by minimizing manual transcription and leveraging data storage/download and printing capabilities via USB.
How to use:
- Process sample
- Insert test device into analyzer
- Read clear, unambiguous results