Uvex Hypershock eyewear delivers the ultimate combination of high-performance protection and aggressive sport-inspired styling. The full frame offers high impact protection, with streamlined padded temples and a molded nose piece for a secure, comfortable fit. The dielectric design of Hypershock Glasses means they can be worn in environments where accidental exposure to electrical charge is possible.
Uvex (Ultra Violet Excluded): Hypershock glasses come in a wide variety of tints to suit any work environment. Scientifically formulated dyes selectively absorb radiation bands for increased hazard protection, or light filtration to enhance viewing tasks.
- The dielectric design allows for use in electrical environments.
- The lightweight frame features a molded nose piece that rests comfortably on the face.
- The sleek temples include soft, molded inserts to avoid pressure or chafing against the side of the head.
- The full frame, wraparound design provides excellent impact resistance, increased side protection and superior peripheral vision.
- The aggressive, sport styling delivers a bold, performance-driven look, and the sleek side profile allows room for hard hats or other head gear.
- The integrated hinge mechanism with dual cam action provides a customized fit for almost any head size, and temple control when opening and closing.
Clear – Ideal for most indoor work applications
Espresso – Minimizes strong outdoor sunlight and glare; filters 97% of blue light
Grey – Minimizes outdoor sunlight and glare; allows traffic signal recognition