The TREX 6300 Slip-On Ice Cleats are lightweight ice grips for boots with 8 replaceable spike grips and one-piece design for a snug fit over winter boots to prevent slip and fall injuries on the ice. These ice cleats provide tenacious traction and extra stability on ice and snow.
These ice grippers feature 8 rugged carbon steel cleats on the ball and heel of foot for grip on slippery terrain. Available in multiple sizes and will fit over any style of boot or shoe for traction and stability during winter work or other winter outdoor activities.
Tested to be flexible in temperatures down to -40°F (-40°C), the stretchable rubber material provides a secure fit and easy slip-on/off wear. These snow cleats are lightweight and can be folded small enough to be stored in a pocket or pack when not being worn.
- Stretchable rubber hugs the toe and heel of a shoe or boot
- Lightweight and easy to store, available in multiple sizes and fits over any boot or shoe
- Replacement Studs (sold separately) are easily replaced by popping the old ones out and the new ones in
- Tested to remain flexible in temps up to -40°F (-40°C). Stretchable rubber construction won’t break in cold temperatures, providing reliable everyday traction
- 8 rugged, heat-treated carbon steel studs line the length of the foot with a thicker under-sole tread and a reinforced toe cap for more durable wear and better grip
- Ideal winter walking ice cleats for ice or snow
- They also work to reduce the risk of a slip and fall injury.
- For construction, roofing, road work, landscaping and delivery service workers.
- Great as hiking spikes, running spikes, ice-fishing cleats, or for shoveling the driveway or walking your dog.