Thinksport Safe Sunscreen is safe for you and your family. It is free of biologically harmful chemicals, Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers and it is highly effective.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor’s prescription.
- Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours
- While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen
- Highest SPF 50+, highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection and highest level of water resistance (80 mins) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily with a non-oily feel
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have