Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen is the perfect, safe option for any occasion. Whether it’s for a trip to the park, a day at nursery or grade school, or even for the family Cruise, this sunscreen will protect your baby from the sun’s harmful rays. It is dermatologist recommended, water resistant (up to 80 minutes), and has a broad spectrum of SPF 50+.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor’s prescription.
Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. This formula applies very easily, spreading too thin is not recommended, otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen.
- Top Rated by EWG with a “1” rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012 for Baby, Beach and Sport
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals, paraben, phthalate, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Highest SPF 50+, Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection, Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) per FDA 2012 Rules
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Does not have an obtrusive smell, applies and absorbs easily, non-oily feel