A tubular gauze bandage designed to protect and secure primary dressings.
Made from 100% white cotton yarn. Surgitube Tubular Gauze is knitted in a continuous seamless tube, providing a convenient method of protecting and securing primary dressings. Easy to apply and is available in a range of sizes for use on virtually every area of the body.
- Surgitube is manufactured in two styles – for use with or without a special applicator.
- Surgitube for use without an applicator has a tighter knit.
- Multiple layers of gauze may be applied to protect and secure primary dressings.
- Surgitube’s knit results in a snug, neat bandage, with the tightness of fit depending on the tension exerted during application.
- Unique knit: Permits snug, neat bandaging at varying tensions
- May be sterilized: Surgitube may be sterilized by steam, ETO, or gamma radiation; applicator may be steam sterilized
- Easy to apply: Saves physician / nurse time