SMITH & NEPHEW INTRASITE GEL
- 10 per box, 15gm
- Bacteriostatic, Humectant, Latex-Free
- Comfortable for patients which helps to minimize pain
- Promotes wound healing by creating a moist wound environment
- Promotes autolytic debridement, by re-hydrating necrotic tissue, absorbing slough and excess exudate
- Dressing has bacteriostatic properties which may help to protect the wound against external contamination and the risk of infection
1 in stock
INTRASITE◊ GEL Dressing is a clear hydrogel designed to encourage debridement through autolysis by rehydrating necrotic tissue. INTRASITE GEL Dressing adds moisture to necrotic tissue, which then stimulates natural enzymes to break down dead tissue. It has bacteriostatic properties which may help to protect the wound against external contamination and the risk of infection.
Indicated for the removal of non-viable tissue from shallow, undermined, and deep wounds:
• Pressure sores, Leg ulcers, Diabetic foot ulcers
• Malignant wounds, Burns, Surgical wounds, Scalds
• Lacerations, Grazes, Amputations
Also, for the treatment of granulating cavity wounds, excoriated skin and radiation burns.
Write a Review
There are no reviews yet.