Raid® Home Insect Killer kills a variety of household insects on contact.
HOW TO USE:
- Close all doors and windows.
- Spray into the air with sweeping motion, keeping about 1 m from interior walls, fabric and furniture.
- Keep room closed for 15 minutes.
- Do not remain in treated area.
- Ventilate sealed areas after treatment.
- About 12 seconds of spraying clears an average sized room (26 cubic metres).
- Must be hit by spray to be killed.
- Spray infested area such as pet’s bed and resting quarters.
- Not for use on pets.
- Take beds apart.
- Spray frames, joints, mattresses (particularly tufts and seams), floorboards, mouldings and baseboards.
- Repeat as necessary.