PRIMED NITRILE EXAM GLOVES REFLEX™
- 300 Gloves per box (XL: 250)
- Colour: Blue
- Chemo drug tested
- Exceeds the current ASTM D6319
- Powder-free and Textured fingertips
- Tested to ASTM F1671 for Viral Penetration
- Provides reliable grip when handling small instruments and objects
Featuring Advanced Film-Form Technology, the Reflex is a lightweight, form fitting and comfortable glove. It provides an excellent barrier against bacteria and viruses with a high level of flexibility and tactile sensitivity for the most intricate tasks.
- Exceeds the current ASTM D6319: Standard Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application.
- Tested against chemotherapy drugs to the current ASTM D6978: Standard Practice for Assessment of Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs.
- Tested to ASTM F1671 for Viral Penetration.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Lightweight nitrile technology: Combines strength with tactile sensitivity, allowing intricate and precise movement.
Flexible and comfortable fit: Moves with the wearer to facilitate natural dexterity.
Fully micro-textured with enhanced fingertip texturing: Provides reliable grip when handling small instruments and objects.
Write a Review
There are no reviews yet.