This monitor features a lightweight, slim, portable design so you can check your blood pressure—even on the go. The OMRON Gold Wrist Monitor stores up to 200 readings for two users (100 each) or unlimited readings when used with the free OMRON Connect app, allowing you to keep a comprehensive recording of your readings over time and monitor any fluctuations in your readings. The app also lets you view your trend graphs and charts, and share as needed with your family, caregivers, or healthcare professionals.
For some people, their blood pressure may be too high in the morning. The unique Morning Hypertension Indicator and Averaging feature calculates your daily morning average blood pressure, and alerts you with a “HIGH” symbol on the display if your systolic (upper) blood pressure measures 130 mmHg or above, and/or your diastolic (lower) blood pressure is 80 mmHg or above. This monitor also includes an Irregular Heartbeat Symbol, which alerts you to the number of irregular heartbeats (up to three) while your blood pressure is being measured.
Another OMRON-exclusive feature is our UltraSilent Inflation, so measurements can be taken quietly and discreetly, while our Heart Zone Guidance technology helps to guide your wrist to the proper position (at heart level).
Also optimizing your measurement experience is the OMRON Cuff Wrap Guide included with this monitor, which alerts you if the cuff is wrapped too loosely on your wrist.
- Blood Pressure Monitor with attached wrist cuff (fits wrists 5.3” to 8.5″ (13.5 to 21.5 cm) in circumference)
- 2 AAA batteries
- Storage Case
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- UltraSilent Inflation
- Heart Zone Guidance helps guide your wrist to heart level
- 200-Reading Storage accommodates two users
- Wireless Bluetooth Convenience to sync to the OMRON Connect app
- Morning Hypertension Indicator and Averaging
- Cuff Wrap Guide alerts you if the cuff is wrapped too loosely on your wrist