Features & Benefits
– Verify all the equipment to be sure that there is no sharp object which could damage the fabric.
– Do not overload the equipment; 75-80% of the capacity is optimal. Temperature should not exceed 82 degree celsius for washing operations.
– Do not iron.
– Use mild detergent.
– High pressure extractor unit of type single stage plunger can damage fabric.
– Dry on low heat. Avoid excessive high temperature, or too much drying during the process.
– Make sure that you have an adequate cooling period and fold goods immediately after finishing drying to avoid wrinkling.
– It is highly recommended to implement a quality assurance program to ensure ongoing reliability in the performance of the product.