The Kimtech N95 Pouch Respirator, by Kimberly-Clark, is NIOSH-Approved, demonstrating that it provides a minimum 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles (though not oil resistant).
This N95 particulate filter respirator is designed to help guard against the risks posed by airborne particles and contaminants.
This product is not for the healthcare market and not for healthcare personnel.
This N95 respirator passes all relevant NIOSH testing protocols. However, please note that NIOSH approval protocols do not include specific tests for respiratory diseases.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides a minimum of 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles; N95 NIOSH-Approved (TC# 84A-9042); Up to 75% more breathable than the NIOSH minimum requirement based on limited sample set.
- The respirator comes with two comfort fit headbands and a bendable nosepiece to customize fit and ensure a consistent seal.
- The pouch-style respirator offers the wearer a large breathing chamber to maximize comfort.
- Made in the USA by Kimberly-Clark; TAA compliant; Covered by FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) issued March 28, 2020.
- Not for healthcare market and not for healthcare personnel.