Amazing indoor and outdoor game for kids and adults, feather birdies are lightweight and shouldn’t break anything. Exciting game with long rallies great for all ages.
This racquet game combines the best of pickle ball, badminton, tennis, and ping pong.
How to play:
Pick the feather birdie you’d like to use, stand at a distance of 5 to 30 feet, and see how long can you go without dropping it. Play on a hard surface and watch the birdie bounce to give you a second chance at your record. It’s also a great way to introduce racket sports to children or beginners.
- Great for improving coordination and motor skills
- Enjoy time away from phones, TV’s and computers
- 2 fluorescent wooden paddles: 7-layer plywood with water resistant paint and moisture wicking soft rippled foam grip handles. 12.8″ long and 7.3″ wide
- 4 birdies: made from real feathers attached with water resistant glue to ensure integrity if playing at the pool or even if it rains.
– 2 red birdies for slow play
– 2 yellow birdies for fast play