These Maximum Foam Earplugs boast the highest Noise Reduction Rating (NRR 33) of any disposable earplugs on the market. So it’s no surprise they are also the most used PE foam earplugs in the world.
The soft polyurethane foam delivers longwearing comfort, and the bell shape matches the contour of the inner ear for a safe, secure fit. The shape of Maximum Earplugs also helps to resist the tendency some earplugs have of backing out of the ear canal. The soil-resistant, closed-cell skin also promotes safety as it prevents dirt from building up and inhibits ear infections.
- Ideal for extremely loud workplaces and jobsites
- Features a soft PE Foam that ensures longwearing comfort
- A secure fit helps Maximum Earplugs deliver top noise reduction
- Features a smooth closed-cell foam skin that resists soiling and promotes overall ear safety
- The earplugs are sealed to ensure a hygienic, tamper-free, the pop-out door allows for easy earplug access and containment
- Comfortable wear promotes hearing safety because workers are less likely to remove, adjust or temporarily go without their earplugs
- The bell shape is designed to mirror the contour of the inner ear to ensure maximum noise reduction and hearing protection, it also helps to resist the tendency to back out of ear canal