HOWARD LEIGHT MAX LITE EARPLUGS
- For use with HL400 earplug Dispenser – bag of 200 pairs and box of 500 pairs
- For regular use, each pair packed in a poly bag – box of 200 pairs
- Low pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin helps prevent dirt build-up and promotes good hygiene
- 30 Noise Reduction Rating offers excellent hearing protection in almost any loud work environment
- Contoured T-shape for easy insertion in smaller ear canals; ideal for use as women’s earplugs and for workers with smaller ear canals
$39.99 – $74.99
Max Lite Low Pressure Disposable Foam Earplugs are purpose-designed to fit smaller ear canals. Unlike traditional earplugs, Max Lite Earplugs feature a low pressure foam that expands gently in the ear canal for greater comfort and wearability throughout the day.
The 30 Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) offers excellent hearing protection in almost any loud work environment.
- Designed to fit better inside smaller ears. The low-density polyurethane foam expands gently in the ear canal after insertion. This results is less pressure in the ear and more comfortable, long-term wear.
- The closed-cell foam skin is smooth and soil-resistant. This helps prevent dirt from accumulating in the ear canals, which in turn helps prevent ear infections.
- T-shape allows the earplug to be firmly gripped between thumb and forefinger for quick, no-fuss insertion and removal.
- The low-density expanding foam and contoured fit give Max Lite Earplugs a superior Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 30.
Write a Review
There are no reviews yet.