Eye saline emergency eyewash bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency. These eyewash bottles are perfect for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw dust, smoke, etc., If there is still continued irrigation 15-minute eyewash after please seek medical care.
- Portable and readily available for use
- Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
- Extended-flow nozzles provide longer flow than conventional bottles
- Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing