UNO has a new best friend, dos! in this fun card game, two is more important than one, and number matching is King! just like UNO, dos involves a race to be the first to get rid of your cards. To start, there are two discard piles between the players. On each player’s turn they can discard on either pile with either one or two cards, so if a player has two cards that add up to the number of a card in the center pile, they are able to put down both cards. When you’re down to two cards, don’t forget to yell “dos!” the first person to 200 points is the winner! the game includes a 112-card deck plus instructions. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 7 and older. Colors and decorations may vary.
- This exciting card game invites two to four players to challenge each other as individuals or as teams
- The goal is to be the first to get rid of all your cards, and special wild cards change the gameplay
- Matching numbers is most important, but get bonus points for matching colors as you race toward a score of 200
- If you go out first, you earn points for cards left in your opponents’ hands!
- When there are two cards to go, don’t forget to yell “dos!”