Neutralizes 99.9% of harmful pathogens on contact
All Scientific and clinical studies indicate that the external surfaces of medical & surgical tapes and dressings commonly used in healthcare settings are contaminated with pathogenic bacteria and may serve as a significant source of infection.
The patented TRIOMED technology incorporates a broad-spectrum and powerful Tri-Iodide antimicrobial engineered to eliminate this infection risk, it will effectively kill on its external surface harmful infections and is the only existing solution to stop this widespread contamination.
REFERENCES: Scientific publications on medical tape and dressing contamination
- Proven to kill on the external surface of the tape at least 99.9% of gram-positive & gram-negative bacteria and viruses
- Non-cytotoxic and non-irritating
- Releases no chemicals on the patient
- Waterproof: British Standard BS EN 13726-3:2003
Instructions for use:
- Single use, disposable device which tears easily to required size for general securement of wound dressings or other
- Easy bi-directional tear
- Good adhesion
- Latex free
- 3 year shelf life (proven efficacy)