ABBOTT PANBIO COVID-19 AG RAPID TEST DEVICE
- Each box only contains one bottle of buffer solution to share between 25 tests. Extra solution is NOT available
- Test results in 15 minutes
- Patient-friendly nasal or nasopharyngeal sample collection types
- Fast identification of potentially contagious individuals
- No special/additional instruments required
- Self-contained tube with “break off” swab minimizes staff exposure
- The extraction tube is fully enclosed for disposal
[Expiry date February 2022]
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
The Panbio COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device is manufactured by Abbott. Health Canada approved the nasal collection method on 2020-12-31 and the nasopharyngeal collection method on 2020-10-05.
Panbio COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device is an in vitro diagnostic rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen (Ag) in human nasal swab specimens from individuals who meet COVID-19 clinical and / or epidemiological criteria. Panbio COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device is for professional use only and is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
The product may be used in any laboratory and non-laboratory environment that meets the requirements specified in the Instructions for Use and local regulation. The test provides preliminary test results. Negative results don’t preclude SARSCoV-2 infection and they cannot be used as the sole basis for treatment or other management decisions. Negative results must be combined with clinical observations, patient history, and epidemiological information.
|Diagnostic Sensitivity||84.2% – 95.6%|
|Diagnostic Specificity||98.6% – 100.0%|
|Shelf Life||6-24 months|
|Time To Result||15 Minutes|
|Sample Collection||Shallow Nasal|
Each box only contains one bottle of buffer solution to share between 25 tests. Extra solution is NOT available.
If you’re interested in ordering items in bulk, fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
Write a Review
There are no reviews yet.