3M TEGADERM FOAM ADHESIVE 90619
- 5 Pads per box
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Width: 5.5in / 13.9cm
- Size: 3in / 7.6cm
4 in stock
3M Tegaderm Adhesive Foam Dressings manage low to high levels of exudate to maintain an optimal moisture balance, helping to reduce the risk of periwound maceration and helping to prevent wound desiccation or dressing adherence. The unique adhesive formulation adheres to both dry and moist conditions, and has the highest fluid handling capacity among leading adhesive brands so they are less likely to fail prematurely due to oversaturation. The waterproof seal allows for showering.
- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency, helping to reduce risk of maceration
- Easy spoke delivery
- Adhesive technology adheres to both moist and dry skin
- Ideal for pressure ulcers, venous leg ulcers, abrasions, superficial partial thickness burns, arterial ulcers, skin tears or neuropathic ulcers
- Can be used as a secondary cover dressing in conjunction with wound fillers, such as gauze or alginate dressings
- Can be used under compression wrap systems
Write a Review
There are no reviews yet.