3M? Steri-Strip? Adhesive Skin Closures, R1541
- 50 Strips per box
- Size: 6mm x 75mm / .25in x 3in
- Fast application and comfortable to wear
- Helps to reduce likelihood of skin irritation
- Enhances patient comfort and less chance of infection than with sutures or staples
- Gives increased tensile strength to the wound, for reduced scarring from puncture marks or cross-hatching that occur when using by sutures or staples
Trusted for their convenience, simplicity and non-invasive design, 3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures are the preferred choice in adhesive skin closures.
Using sterile 3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures gives increased tensile strength to the wound, for reduced scarring from puncture marks or cross-hatching that occur when using by sutures or staples.
- Operating Room
- Clinics and physician’s offices
- Implanted infusion devices (ports)
- Used in the closure of lacerations and surgical incisions
- Providing wound support following early suture or staple removal
Write a Review
There are no reviews yet.