3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear 200 Series features Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology that helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort while not compromising the security of fit across a diverse workforce. Lightweight, cool safety glasses.
A scientific advancement that helps diffuse pressure over the ear and enhances temple comfort while not compromising the security of fit across diverse workforces, and has a soft nosepiece to help reduce slippage. Shade 5.0 lens reduces ultraviolet, visible and infrared radiation reaching the eye. It also features anti-scratch coated polycarbonate lens which absorb 99.9% UVA & UVB. Effective in both hot and cold weather.
- 3M Pressure Diffusion Technology allows temples to naturally adjust to individual head sizes.
- Self-adjusting feature eliminates need to stock multiple frame sizes at worksites.
- Secure, snug fit keeps eyewear in place without slippage even when the person is in motion.
- Scotchgard Anti-Fog Lens coating helps keep lenses free of moisture in hot and humid conditions.
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm.
- Certified to CSA Z94.3 and meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1
- Assembly and Mechanical, Chipping
- Chiseling, Cleaning
- Drilling, Grinding
- Machining, Masonry
- Painting, Fastening
- Sanding, Sawing