3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear 400X Series offers models with stylized colors, proprietary Pressure Diffusion Temple (PDT) technology for comfort as well as a contoured brow guard to help provide additional coverage from flying particles.
- Contoured brow guard rests comfortably against forehead and helps provide additional coverage from flying particles
- Features proprietary 3M Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology which helps diffuse pressure over the ear for a secure, comfortable fit
- Applied on both sides of the lens, 3M Scotchgard Anti-fog is a long-lasting coating that provides better fog and scratch resistance when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings. When tested using EN168 Resistance to Fogging of Oculars and Resistance to Surface Damage by Fine Particules test methods.
- Soft nosepiece to help reduce slippage
- Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UVA & UVB rays
- Certified to CSA Z94.3 and meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1
- Assembly and Mechanical, Chipping, Grinding, Drilling, Chiseling, Machining, Painting,
- Fastening, Sanding, Automotive, Aviation, Chemical Handling, Chemicals, Construction, Demolition
- Facility Maintenance, Food & Beverage, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, General Manufacturing,
- Law Enforcement, Machine Operations, Masonry, Metal Fabrication, Mining, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals
- Pouring/Casting, Power Fastening, Primary Metals, Remediation, Riveting, Sawing, Transportation, UV Protection
- Automotive, Construction, General Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication
- Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Primary Metals