The 3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters.
This respirator uses an advanced silicone material that provides a softer feel on the face. A unique adjustment design helps reduce pressure points on the face for even more comfort.
Head harness may be adjusted to drop down when not in active use (allows respirator to be removed without taking off hard hat). The exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning.
This half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health.
- Advance silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M CoolFlow valve helps makes breathing easier
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
- Color coded to indicate size (small, medium or large) for easy identification
- Sizes are color coded for easy identification
- Drop-down feature allows the respirator to be taken off in a non-contaminated area without having to remove a hard hat
- For workplace/occupational use only
- Assembly and Mechanical, Chemical Clean-up, Chemical Handling
- Chipping, Chiseling, Cleaning, Furnace Operations, Grinding, Laboratories
- Machining, Masonary, Painting, Pouring/Casting, Sanding, Sawing, Welding
- Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- General Manufacturing, Heavy Industrial, Manufacturing
- Marine, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation