Multi-purpose foam monitoring electrodes with sticky gel feature a high performance adhesive. Clinically tested for up to five days wear. Supplied on strips of 3, 5 and 10 electrodes so that they can be quickly and easily applied to the patient.
Electrodes remain fresh up to 45 days after pouch is opened. The conductive gel is sticky so maintains skin contact for excellent trace quality.
- Adhesive foam-tape backing and proprietary sticky gel designed to ensure excellent skin contact.
- Clinically tested for up to 5 days wear
- Clinically proven to stay adhered to skin that becomes diaphoretic
- 2570 has built-in abrader
- 2570 is radiolucent and MR Conditional
- ECG monitoring
- For applications requiring high adhesion
- For hospital-wide use; especially suited for the ER, OR and Catheter Lab or ICU and Paramedics
|Electrode Type||Diaphoretic, Fluid Resistant, Monitoring|
|Wear Type||Up to 5 days|
|Electrode Size||1.60″ x 1.36″|