3M™ R95 PARTICULATE RESPIRATOR, 8246
- 20 Respirators per box
- Protection level: APF = 10
- Product type: Nuisance level acid gas
- Advanced Electrostatic Media is designed for ease of breathing
- NIOSH-approved for filtration against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- Ideally suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- The proprietary valve is designed to release hot, humid exhaled breath quickly, helping to prevent an unpleasant build up of heat inside the facepiece
The 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8246 helps provide respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. This respirator features a 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for cooler breathing and includes a carbon layer to help remove nuisance levels* of organic vapours.
Fitted with a 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, this respirator is ideally suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. The Cool Flow valve’s efficiency in keeping breathing cool and comfortable has been demonstrated through testing*: the atmosphere inside a respirator with a Cool Flow valve is on average 7.5°F (-13.6°C) cooler than the similar product without the valve.
These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M PSD Technical Service in Canada at 1-800-267-4414 and in USA at 1-800-243-4630.
- Foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing, and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapours may be present
- Industries in which this respirator is commonly used include construction, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and transportation
Write a Review
There are no reviews yet.