3M™ N100 PARTICULATE RESPIRATOR, 8233
- Individually packaged
- Features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve
- Product type: Dust and other particles
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing
- NIOSH’s highest rated filtration efficiency in a disposable respirator N100
This disposable N100 particulate respirator is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non oil based particles. Features 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, foam faceseal, adjustable straps and individual packaging.
The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. Fitted with a 3M Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, this respirator is ideally suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve is designed to release your hot, humid exhaled breath quickly, helping to reduce heat buildup. This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non oil based particles and provides N100 (99.97%) filter efficiency. Respirator helps provide protection against certain OSHA substance specific contaminants including lead, MDA, arsenic, and cadmium (excluding asbestos). Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 8233, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles.
- Foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing, and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapours may be present
- Industries in which this respirator is commonly used include construction, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and transportation