The 3M Particulate Respirator 8576, P95 is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles.
Carbon filter material helps provide relief against nuisance levels of acid gases. Soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup design helps make the respirator feel spacious and durable. An M nose clip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfibre filter media designed for ease of breathing. Braided headbands are designed to help enhance comfort and increase wearability. Fitted with a 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve, this respirator is suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear.
The proprietary valve is designed to release hot, humid exhaled breath quickly, helping to prevent an unpleasant build up of heat inside the facepiece. This particulate respirator is a NIOSH approved P95 respirator for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
- NIOSH-approved for filtration against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- M-Nose clip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- Braided headbands help enhance comfort and increase wearability
- Advanced Electrostatic Media – with highly charged microfibres to enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier
- OV Reduction
- P-Series Filter
- Glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting, and brewing operations in which particles and nuisance levels of acid gases such as sulphur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, and/or chlorine may be present
- Grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, and other dusty/oily operations
- Assembly and Mechanical, Cleaning, Composite Finishing, Final Finish, Paint Preparation, Welding
These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions.