The 3M Particulate Respirator 8271, P95 is a disposable particulate respirator that helps provide reliable respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. Soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup design helps make the respirator feel spacious and durable.
The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfibre filter media designed for ease of breathing. Braided headbands with a two-strap design and dual point attachment help provide a comfortable and secure seal.
Fitted with a 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve, this respirator is suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. This particulate respirator is a NIOSH approved P95 respirator for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles and provides 95% filtration efficiency.
- NIOSH-approved for filtration against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- M-nose clip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- Helps protect against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- Braided headbands help provide a comfortable and secure seal
- P-Series Filter
- Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, and bagging
- Construction, General manufacturing, Mining, oil and gas, and Transportation
- Assembly and Mechanical, Cleaning, Dry chemical handling, Paper processing
These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions.