The 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is specially designed for use on infants, children, and adolescents.
It provides high acoustic sensitivity through its dual-sided chestpiece, for both high and low-frequency sounds. Medical professionals can depend on the 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope to listen, study, and identify heart, lung, and other body frequencies for physical assessment and accurate diagnosis of pediatric patients.
The headset tension is easily adjustable to fit various head sizes and provides comfort around the head by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes. Resilient next-generation tubing retains the shape and flexibility of the stethoscope, even after folding tightly into a pocket.
- The 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and it is less likely to pick up stains.
- The stethoscope’s next-generation tubing is made without natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their small patients.
- The 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope plays its part in the protection of human health and the environment by removing harmful phthalate plasticizers from the tubing materials composition.
- Dual-sided chestpiece with small 1.3 inch (3.3 cm) diaphragm is ideal for pediatric patients
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open bell
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort
- Natural rubber latex-free materials accommodate allergy sensitive users
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Use as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- Ideally suited for pediatricians, neonatologists or NICU nurses.
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|
|Chestpiece Weight||1.4 oz / 40 g|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.31 in / 3.3 cm|
|Net Weight||0.24 lb / 105 g|
|Overall Length||28 in / 71 cm|
|Small Diaphragm Diameter||1 in / 2.5 cm|