The latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best.
The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms that let clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure, snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips, and resilient next-generation tubing that retains its shape and flexibility.
Combines high acoustic sensitivity with a versatile, two-sided chestpiece for exceptional performance.
- Listen to, identify, and diagnose even the most subtle body sounds through the power of tunable diaphragm technology.
- Simply hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low-frequency sounds and increase pressure incrementally to hear higher-frequency sounds.
- Ideal for students and medical professionals alike.
Made without natural rubber latex, the resilient, next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. Similarly, its materials improve the stethoscopes lifespan with resistance to skin oils and alcohol.
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and an excellent sound barrier
- Non-chill bell sleeve helps improve patient comfort
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Made without natural rubber latex
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Use for general physical assessment and diagnosis.
- Non-critical care environments such as a medical office, general ward, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic, or urgent care.
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|
|Chestpiece Weight||2.9 oz / 82 g|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.7 in / 4.3 cm|
|Net Weight||0.33 lb / 150 g|
|Overall Length||27 in / 69 cm|
|Small Diaphragm Diameter||1.3 in / 3.3 cm|