3M™ COBAN™ 2 LAYER LITE COMPRESSION SYSTEM, 2794N
- Latex-free and Hypoallergenic
- Provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to 7 days
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce potential for slippage and improve patient’s daily living activities
- The thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear their own shoes, so they can return to their regular daily activities
- The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability for consistent, reliable compression at every application
1 in stock
3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System consists of a foam comfort layer and a compression layer that is fast and easy to apply. Because it is thin and lightweight it allows patients to wear normal footwear.
- 1 black stocking.
- Roll 1 – Comfort Layer, 4 inch x 2.9 yards (10 cm x 2.7 m), unstretched.
- Roll 2 – Compression Layer, 4 inch x 5.1 yards (10 cm x 4.7 m), fully stretched.
- For management of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema, chronic edema and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate.
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System may be used for patients with an ABPI greater than or equal to 0.5.
- Unwind 12 or more inches of Coban wrap from the roll and allow the wrap to relax. It is important to unwind a sufficient length before beginning to wrap.
- Without stretching, apply one full wrap and overlap. Press overlapped area lightly to keep the end in place.
- Continue wrapping – fully stretched length – applying tension to the wrap only to obtain desired compression.
- Cut off excess wrap; press end to secure. Remember to unwind more Coban wrap from the roll so that the product is not applied with too much tension.
Write a Review
There are no reviews yet.