Designed for workers who have difficulty reading small print or are engaged in small detail work. As an alternative to prescription safety glasses, 3M™ BX Reader Protective Eyewear feature magnifying diopters, lightweight lenses with adjustable soft tip temples and integrated sideshields.
- Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Electrical, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operation, Painting, Remediation, Sanding, Welding.
- Automotive, Construction, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, Marine, Metal Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Military Maintenance, Repair & Operation (MRO), Military Tactical, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Repair & Operation (MO), Transportation.
- Certified to CSA Z94.3
- The nose bridge has also been cushioned for softness and comfort
- Magnifying +1.5 diopters combine eye protection with reading enhancement
- Adjustable temple length, lens angle, and nose bridge to allow a more comfortable fit
- The sleek, contoured design offers both an attractive appearance and functional eye protection
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm
- The ability to customize the safety glasses to the wearer makes them more pleasant to use over extended time periods
- Built-in magnifying diopters on the lower lenses to provide eye safety to workers who have difficulty reading small print or seeing small detail work
|ANSI Requirements||ANSI Z87.1-2003 and CSA Z94.3-2007|
|Temple Colour||Silver and Black|