The 3M Aura Series Particulate Respirator 9210+, N95 is a breakthrough in comfort and convenience. This three-panel, flat-fold disposable respirator with its innovative design helps provide comfortable, reliable worker protection against non-oil based particles.
The lightweight, three-panel designed disposable N95 particulate respirator helps provide quality, reliable, and convenient worker respiratory protection.
3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M’s proprietary filter media, 3M Advanced Electret Media, filters dust and other particles, while allowing for easy breathing. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the soft nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom seal.
- N95 Approved particulate respirator
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Braided headbands help keep respirator securely in place and minimize pulling of hair
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve field of vision
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom, secure seal
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment
- Soft inner material provides added comfort while the nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom seal
- Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations
- Protecting against solids, such as those from Textile Operations, Dry Chemical Handling, Surface Preparation
- Food Preparation and Handling, Woodworking, Grain Handling and Milling, Processing of Minerals, and certain other substances
- Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mould, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.