3M™ AMMONIA METHYLAMINE CARTRIDGE, 6004
- NIOSH approved for protection against ammonia and methylamine
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ Half and Full Facepiece Designs
- Up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces
The 3M™ Ammonia Methylamine Cartridge 6004 is NIOSH approved against ammonia and methylamine. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from ammonia and methylamine at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Not for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
- Agriculture, Chemical manufacturing, Chemical dispensing and transfer
- Batch-charging, Parts cleaning, Soil rpeparation, Food industry
- Charging of refrigeration systems, Cleaning and maintenance
Cartridge or Filter Type Combination
Connection Type Bayonet
For Use With Reusable Respirators
Gas & Vapour Protection Type Ammonia and Methylamine
Product Type Cartridge
Write a Review
There are no reviews yet.