3M Particulate Filter 2097 with nuisance level organic vapour relief helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA.
The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants.
The filter also offers nuisance level odour relief from organic vapours that are below the PEL. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or other applicable government exposure limits, whichever is lower.
Do not use for respiratory protection against organic vapours or in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health.
Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications.
- Nuisance level organic vapour relief, Welding, Brazing, Soldering, Metal pouring, Torch cutting, Exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA
- Assembly and Mechanical, Chemical Manufacturing, Cleaning, Composite Finishing, Final Finish, Manufacturing, Metal Pouring,
- Paint Preparation, Painting, Pesticide Application, Petrochemical, Powder Charging, Powder Coating, Pulp and Paper
- Remediation, Sanding, Soil Preparation, Soldering, Spray Coating, Torch Cutting, Welding, Wood Processing
- Construction, Design & Construction, Facility Sanitation, Food Processing
- Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance
- Marine, Metal Production & Fabrication, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Agriculture