3M 2091 P100 Particulate Filter
- One pair
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil-based particles
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M Half and Full Facepiece Designs
- Advanced Electret Media provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Flame and water resistant
Discount per Quantity
|Quantity||1 - 3||4 - 49||50+|
|Price||CAD $16.99||CAD $14.99||CAD $12.99|
50 in stock
The 3M Particulate Filter 2091 is NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
3M Particulate Filter 2091, P100 helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. Effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces.
This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. 3M’s Advanced Electret Media provides a comfortable lightweight, easy-breathing combination. The filter is both flame and water resistant.
- Protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Welding, Brazing, Torch cutting, Metal pouring
- Soldering, Exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA
- General manufacturing
- Pharmaceuticals and primary metals
If you’re interested in ordering items in bulk, fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
Write a Review
There are no reviews yet.