Keeping up with a personal hygiene routine can be a tedious process for seniors to deal with. It can become quite expensive after tallying up bathroom aids, essential items, and personal hygiene products. It can also be quite daunting to do research that can help you create a safe environment and help you maintain your personal hygiene.
To make life easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of items that can be beneficial and affordable for seniors to sustain their lifestyle!
- Cleanlife bathing wipes: These wipes are essential for any elder who struggles to bathe due to injury or inability to enter the bathtub, and is looking to use bathing wipes to freshen up. These bathing wipes contain aloe and a vitamin E formula to clean the skin and to leave you feeling refreshed. This product contains eight wipes for $9.99 and provides great value for those on a budget.
- Cleanlife no-rinse body bath: This can be very beneficial for elders who are unable to enter the shower or tub due to mobility or injury. To use, mix the solution with warm water and apply using a washcloth.. It allows the elderly to maintain their hygiene and also gives them the opportunity to feel fresh despite their setting or circumstance.
- Cleanlife no-rinse shampoo: This no-rinse shampoo,like the body wash, provides elders with the flexibility to be able to maintain their hair hygiene and feel fresh. This product is paraben free and pH balanced to ensure the hair returns to its clean and soft state.
- Cleanlife no rinse shampoo cap: This is a budget friendly alternative to using regular shampoo & conditioner in the bath or shower. This cap allows you to apply shampoo and conditioner at the same time, by warming up the shampoo cap, and placing it on the head, massaging the shampoo into the scalp for 15-20 seconds until it is fully saturated and then removing and drying. This product is a great alternative for a relaxing no rinse hair wash that only costs $5.99, and is quite convenient for elders to maintain their personal hygiene wherever they are.
- Another staple for elders on a budget is the Readybath Rinse-Free Shampoo and Conditioning Cap. This product is a pre moistened cap, which helps to cleanse and condition the hair without requiring a rinse and costs $5.99. This shampoo and conditioning cap is essential for elders on the go, or for any individual who is unable to step into a bathtub or shower – and provides a convenient way to maintain personal hygiene.
- Another budget item that would be beneficial for elders is the Medline K2 Basic Vinyl Wheelchair. This product is a budget friendly wheelchair priced at $299.99 that has a high level of comfort with upholstered and padded armrests. This wheelchair also has a carbon steel frame, which adds to the durability of the product.r. This wheelchair weighs roughly 40 pounds and although slightly heavier than a higher-grade wheelchair, it has excellent value. It also does not require assembly.
Overall, it can be quite daunting for elders to maintain their own personal hygiene. The products suggested above can help any elder who struggles with keeping up with personal hygine, providing easier and more accessible care.. These products listed above are budget friendly options to get you started.
Our mission at United Canada Inc is to give you and your loved ones the best opportunities to live a better quality life. We do this by sourcing the best quality products at the most reasonable prices. Check out our store for an expansive variety of home healthcare and furniture products.